About Me
My name is Nick DiPaola and I'm from Barrington, Rhode Island. I graduated in 2016 from Barrington High School and this fall semester marks the start of my junior year in college. I have two great parents and two brothers, one older, one younger. My mom works as a teacher for Barrington High which played a highly influential role in my decision to become a teacher as well. This past summer was probably the best summer I've ever had in my entire life. I got out of my last exam around May 3rd, and I didn't have class again until August 27th, so it was basically like 4 full months. The second I got out of that last exam the fun began, where I rarely spent time alone and celebrated the end of the school year with friends. On June 5th, I flew to West Palm Beach, Florida, with my girlfriend where we vacationed for a full week. We went to all different kinds of restaurants, went shopping, the beach, and enjoyed the weekend night life in downtown. This experience was surreal, as I've never flew on a plane without my parents, let alone spend a week across the country on my own. After this trip, I worked about 30 hours a week, still having a lot of fun with my time off. When I'm not in class I'm usually either working, with friends, or just relaxing. In my free time I like to search the internet or go on social media to simply unwind. I work two different part time jobs at the moment, one of them is at Stop & Shop and the other is refereeing football. I've played football basically my whole life, even at the collegiate level, so refereeing it is definitely the job I prefer. I love watching football, too, and as the NFL season started just yesterday it's got me excited for the season to come. Unfortunately I have just recently purchased this laptop and a new cell phone so I lost all my pictures!
Comments
Post a Comment